THE PENINSULA PICNIC SURVEY – DELUXE WINE COLLECTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rules on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- By participating in The Peninsula Picnic Survey Deluxe Wine Collection giveaway (the Promotion), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the Promotion terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Victoria Amateur Turf Club (incorporating Melbourne Racing Club) trading as Melbourne Racing Club of Gate 22, Station Street, Caulfield VIC 3162. ABN 96 267 203 634 (the Promoter).
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including the prize supplier);
- any persons under 18 years of age;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these terms and conditions (including natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter));
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter; and
- any other persons deemed ineligible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
- In order to gain entry into the Promotion (an Entry), an Eligible Entrant must complete The Peninsula Picnic Customer Survey and provide their email address.
- Each individual is only entitled to one Entry.
- The Promotion is open from 4.00pm 19 March 2018 until 5.00pm 26 March 2018 AEDT (the Entry Period).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including but not limited to entrant identity and location) and disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The Prize is a Deluxe Wine Collection valued at over $700, comprising of a winery tour and wine bottles donated by partner wineries and restaurateurs, featured at The Peninsula Picnic, March 2018. The Deluxe Wine Collection comprises of the following:
- $200 voucher to Mornington Peninsula Scenic Wine Tours
- x1 Estate reserve Pinot Noir & x1 reserve Chardonnay, 2015 vintage: Prancing Horse Estate
- x1 Pinot Noir & x1 Chardonnay: Montalto Pennon Hill
- x2 bottles of Polperro wine: Polperro Wines
- x2 bottles of Elgee Park: Merricks General Wine Store
- x2 bottles of wine: Yabby Lake
- x1 T’Gallant Prosecco & x1 Cape Schanck Rosé: T’Gallant
- The Prize winner should read and ensure they abide by any specific terms of the gift voucher (such as redemption conditions and any expiry date).
- The Promoter will conduct a random electronic draw on 27 March 2018 to determine the Prize winners and will contact each winner, and will notify the winner as soon as reasonably practicable.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted or does not return phone calls by 5pm on 30 March 2018, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, elect to re-allocate the voucher to a new winner and will use reasonable endeavours to notify the original winner of the re-allocation.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize at its complete discretion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of the prize; and (b) no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees (as defined below) or other applicable law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, members and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; any tax liability incurred by any entrant; any prize(s); or participation in or use of the prize. In these terms and conditions, 'Consumer Guarantees' mean the consumer guarantees which apply to the supply of products or services under the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as amended from time to time, or other similar legislation of a State or Territory of Australia.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the application process or who has breached these terms and conditions or who otherwise has potential (in the Promoter’s absolute discretion) to in any way damage the brand, reputation or image of the Promoter or any of its sponsors.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if deemed necessary. The Promoter shall much such determination in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and will release the Promoter from all claims that the entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with the entrant's participation in the Promotion (including the Prize) and will indemnify and will keep indemnified the Promoter in respect of any claim by any person arising as a result of or in connection with the entrant's participation in the Promotion (including the Prize).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and each entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.